We follow a transparent admissions system and accept students into the School throughout the year. It is mandatory for the parents to meet our friendly admission crew and our School Principal in order to ensure that:
The enrollment and other related forms, such as Students personality test form, Doctor’s examination form are given to the parents, and are duly completed.
Parents have the opportunity to share information about their children with the Admissions crew and or the Principal.
Parent read and understand the school policies, and rules & regulations.
Parents are to provide the following supportive documents along with the duly filled enrollment form:
1. Copy of Student’s IC/Passport (Front, Last and Visa pages).
2. Copy of Parent’s/Guardian’s IC/Passport (Front, Last and Visa pages).
3. Copy of previous School Leaving Certificate.
4. Copy of Student’s Academic Report from previous School.
5. Doctor’s certificate for students with learning difficulties (if necessary).
All fees must be paid in full two weeks prior to the commencement of each academic term via a cheque payable to Greenview Education Centre Sdn. Bhd., or in cash, or credit card.
Late payment of fees is subject to an administrative charge of RM 20.
The School reserves the right to bar a student from attending class / sit for exams / withhold the results until all fees are fully paid.